University of Wisconsin-La Crosse International Scholarship Grants in USA
The educational program is targeted to assist talented students who want to earn undergraduate-level education at the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse.
Founded in 1909, the University of Wisconsin–La Crosse is a public university located in La Crosse, Wisconsin. It offers 90 undergraduate programs in 44 disciplines, and 26 graduate programs and emphases in eight disciplines.
TOP 10 ON GOING SCHOLARSHIP IN USA ,CANADA ,AUSTRALIA And UNITED KINGDOM
Are you interested to study in USA CANADA AUSTRALIA And UNITED KINGDOM
This is a great Platform for Fully Funded Scholarships for Undergraduates and Postgraduates Studies, Eligible for Developing Countries all over the world, who has passion for educati0on Abroad with Stipend fees and flight tickets .
- Master’s Scholarships at College of Europe, Belgium
- RRC Students’ Association International Students Scholarships in Canada
- World Trade Organization (WTO) 2021-2022 Young Professionals Programme
- California Baptist University Scholarships-2021
- Auckland University of Technology (AUT) International Academic Achievement Scholarship
- International Scholarship at University of Manitoba Canada
- University of Melbourne Scholarship 2022
- Tuition Fee Waivers at University of Florida, USA
- European Union Traineeships Program 2021-22
- Clark College International Program Scholarships in USA
Why would like to study at University of Wisconsin–La Crosse? The university offers first-class academics to international-friendly studies programs. Here you will receive the tools and assistance you need to make the most of it.
Application Deadline: September 27, 2021
- University: University of Wisconsin-La Crosse
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants must take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse. After that, they can apply through the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Proposal narrative & vitae summary (as single PDF file)
- Budget narrative and letter of support from the PI’s immediate supervisor (e.g., Academic Department Chair, Dean), academic records, and submit a copy of the photo page of your passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Non-native English speakers must submit proof of English proficiency in order to be considered for admission. This can be demonstrated by:
- 73 TOEFL score. Our Institution Code is 1914
- 0 IELTS score
- 100 Duolingo English Test (DET) score
- 54 PTE score
- Completion of ELS Level 112
- Completion of WESLI Level 700
- Undergraduate applicants who cannot meet the English proficiency requirement may be considered for conditional admission. Students who are conditionally admitted will begin their studies in the UWL English as a Second Language program.
The University of Wisconsin-La Crosse will provide tuition fees to successful candidates for the academic year 2021/2022.