The cut off mark of the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) for admission into 2019/2020 academic session has been published online. The details and update on UNIOSUN cut off mark can be found below.
This is to inform all the aspirants of the Osun State University that UNIOSUN Cut Off Mark For 2018/2019 Academic Session has been released by the management of the Osun State University.
What Is Cut Off Mark?
Cut off mark or Cut off Point is a minimum Mark required from candidates by a particular school (Universities, Polytechnics or Colleges of Education) in order for them to qualify or to participate in the School’s Post-UTME Screening exercise.
Or it can also be seen as the minimum point a student applying for admission must attain in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME or JAMB) and or Post-Utme/Screening Exercise in order to be considered for admission into a particular school.
Osun State University JAMB Cut Off Mark For 2018/2019
This is the minimum JAMB cut off mark required from candidates who applied for admission into the Osun State University
Before candidates can qualify to sit for or write UNIOSUN post-UTME exam, they are required to have passed the minimum JAMB Score set by the school.
The Osun State University cut off mark for 2019/2020 session is not out yet but as at 2018/2019 the cut off mark was 180 which may still apply for 2019/2020 academic session. If it doesn’t apply for this year, we will update the cut off mark once the official cut off mark has been published by the management.
Candidates that scored less than 200 would not be considered for admission into any of the programmes listed below:
- Political Science
SEE OTHER UNIOSUN RELATED POSTS:
SEE OTHER POSTS:
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) JAMB Cut Off Mark 2019/2020
- Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) JAMB Cut Off Mark 2019/2020
- OAU JAMB Cut Off Mark 2019/2020-Check Here For More
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Law 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Mass Communication 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Accounting 2019/2020
- JAMB Recommended Textbooks For Biology 2019/2020
- JAMB Recommended Textbooks For Chemistry 2019/2020