This post contains what Social works is about, admission requirement to study Social works in Nigeria Universities, places one can work with a degree in Social works.
All JAMB and WAEC candidates who are interested in studying or having a career in Social works are hereby informed that JAMB and WAEC subject combination for Social works for 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
What is Social works about?
Social works program covers human behavior, research methods, psychology and social work policy and practice. Individuals who are sufficiently trained are essential to help the well-being of the community and beyond.
A degree in Social Work provides students with the ability to undertake a variety of different professional roles. These roles include working as a probation officer, a charity officer and a family support worker.
Other JAMB Related Posts
- JAMB 2019/2020 Form is Out Registration Guidelines And Procedures
- JAMB Profile Creation 2019- How To Easily Create And Update Your Profile
- JAMB Change Of Course & Institution Plus Correction Of Data
- How To Check Admission Status On JAMB CAPS Portal & JAMB CAPS Admission
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For International Relations 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Mass Communication 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Linguistics 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Psychology 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Law 2019/2020
JAMB UTME Subject Combination For Social works?
For you to be on a safe side it is better if you aim for a score of 180 – 200 and above in JAMB UTME because anything short of that may deny you of Admission/Post UTME. Of course, if you have a score below 180, you can consider College of Education or Polytechnic.
JAMB UTME subject combination (subject to write in jamb) for Social works are
- Use of English