All international students can participate in the tuition fee scholarship. The winning candidates will get a 20% tuition fee reduction applied towards the tuition fees of the foundation studies program at RMIT.
RMIT University, one of Australia’s tertiary institutions, 15th highest-ranked university in Australia, and 250th in the world with a 5-Star QS ranking for excellence in higher education is a higher education institute dedicated to helping shape a new urban and industrial renaissance in the global economy.
TOP 10 ON GOING SCHOLARSHIP IN USA ,CANADA ,AUSTRALIA And UNITED KINGDOM
Are you interested to study in USA CANADA AUSTRALIA And UNITED KINGDOM
This is a great Platform for Fully Funded Scholarships for Undergraduates and Postgraduates Studies, Eligible for Developing Countries all over the world, who has passion for educati0on Abroad with Stipend fees and flight tickets .
- Master’s Scholarships at College of Europe, Belgium
- RRC Students’ Association International Students Scholarships in Canada
- World Trade Organization (WTO) 2021-2022 Young Professionals Programme
- California Baptist University Scholarships-2021
- Auckland University of Technology (AUT) International Academic Achievement Scholarship
- International Scholarship at University of Manitoba Canada
- University of Melbourne Scholarship 2022
- Tuition Fee Waivers at University of Florida, USA
- European Union Traineeships Program 2021-22
- Clark College International Program Scholarships in USA
Why choose RMIT University? RMIT University is highly appreciated for its excellence in Education, Research, and Engagement with Industry and Community. RMIT aims to inspire and engage the audience to discover new ideas and perspectives by exploring cultural spaces and resources. It is among some of the most technologically advanced facilities in the world.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Foundation Studies
- Award: 20% Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Students of all foreign nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Foundation programs at RMIT are eligible to apply.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be commencing students in the Foundation Studies program within the 2022 intake.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply to any foundation course at RMIT through the program page by clicking the ‘Apply’ button on the right side of the page. All international applicants will be considered or Students are required to submit an admission application via the online university portal. All international applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide academic transcripts and other required documents such as passport copy, CV, Personal statement, etc, if applicable.
- Admission Requirements: The students must have successfully completed a senior secondary school qualification equal to an Australian Year 11 with a minimum D average.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests
- PTE – 42
- IELTS – 5.5
- TOEFL IBT – 50
- C1 – 162
- FCE – 162