This post contains what Radiography is about, admission requirement to study Radiography in Nigeria Universities, places one can work with a degree in Radiography.
All JAMB and WAEC candidates who are interested in studying or having a career in Radiography are hereby informed that JAMB and WAEC subject combination for Radiography for 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
What is Radiography about?
Radiography deals with knowing how to diagnose and treat various type of illness with the aid of powerful technologies such as radiography,computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, ultrasound, nuclear medicine, and positron emission tomography.
Radiography is an imaging technique using X-rays to view the internal form of an object and being able to interpret what it is saying.
Other JAMB Related Posts
- JAMB 2019/2020 Form is Out Registration Guidelines And Procedures
- JAMB Profile Creation 2019- How To Easily Create And Update Your Profile
- JAMB Change Of Course & Institution Plus Correction Of Data
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Electrical Engineering 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Anatomy 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Pharmacy 2019/2020
JAMB UTME Subject Combination For Radiography?
For you to be on a safe side it is better if you aim for a score of 180 – 200 and above in JAMB UTME because anything short of that may deny you of Admission/Post UTME. Of course, if you have a score below 180, you can consider College of Education or Polytechnic.
JAMB UTME subject combination (subject to write in jamb) for Radiography are
- Use of English