This post contains what Quantity Surveying is about, admission requirement to study Quantity Surveying in Nigeria Universities, places one can work with a degree in Architecture.
All JAMB and WAEC candidates who are interested in studying or having a career in Quantity Surveying are hereby informed that JAMB and WAEC subject combination for Quantity Surveying for 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
What is Quantity Surveying about?
A Quantity Surveyor is a construction industry professional with expert knowledge on construction costs and contracts. Services provided by a Quantity Surveyor may include: … Cost planning and commercial management throughout the entire life cycle of the project from inception to post-completion.
Quantity Surveying as a course provides students with an understanding of how ordering decisions can affect the cost of the overall project. Since anticipating material costs is a significant part of a quantity surveyor’s responsibilities, instruction in materials and methods is often required for aspiring quantity surveyors.
Other JAMB Related Posts
- JAMB 2019/2020 Form is Out Registration Guidelines And Procedures
- JAMB Profile Creation 2019- How To Easily Create And Update Your Profile
- JAMB Change Of Course & Institution Plus Correction Of Data
- How To Check Admission Status On JAMB CAPS Portal & JAMB CAPS Admission
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Soil Science 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Economics 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Microbiology 2019/2020
JAMB UTME Subject Combination For Quantity Surveying?
For you to be on a safe side it is better if you aim for a score of 180 – 200 and above in JAMB UTME because anything short of that may deny you of Admission/Post UTME. Of course, if you have a score below 180, you can consider College of Education or Polytechnic.
JAMB UTME subject combination (subject to write in jamb) for Quantity Surveying are
- English Language
- Any of Chemistry, Geography, Art, Biology and Economics.