This post contains what Public Administration is about, admission requirement to study Public Administration in Nigeria Universities, places one can work with a degree in Public Administration.
All JAMB and WAEC candidates who are interested in studying or having a career in Public Administration are hereby informed that JAMB and WAEC subject combination for Public Administration for 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
What is Public Administration about?
Public Administration teaches undergraduates about skills needed in managing public organizations. The course teaches them to develop good communication, leadership and problem solving skills that are useful in the public sector. In addition, a public administration background will explain the most favorable way to implement policies and decisions once they have been made.
Graduates have career opportunities as Government Administrators and some others mentioned below.
Other JAMB Related Posts
- JAMB 2019/2020 Form is Out Registration Guidelines And Procedures
- JAMB Profile Creation 2019- How To Easily Create And Update Your Profile
- JAMB Change Of Course & Institution Plus Correction Of Data
- How To Check Admission Status On JAMB CAPS Portal & JAMB CAPS Admission
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Political Science 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Business Administration 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Sociology 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Economics 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Microbiology 2019/2020
JAMB UTME Subject Combination For Public Administration?
For you to be on a safe side it is better if you aim for a score of 180 – 200 and above in JAMB UTME because anything short of that may deny you of Admission/Post UTME. Of course, if you have a score below 180, you can consider College of Education or Polytechnic.
JAMB UTME subject combination (subject to write in jamb) for Public Administration are
- Use of English
- Economics and
- Any other subject