This post contains what Psychology is about, admission requirement to study Psychology in Nigeria Universities, places one can work with a degree in Psychology.
All JAMB and WAEC candidates who are interested in studying or having a career in Psychology are hereby informed that JAMB and WAEC subject combination for Psychology for 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
What is Psychology about?
Psychology teaches students to study patterns in humans behavior and minds in an attempt to understand individuals or group of individuals.
Psychology courses investigate the human mind and the ways it influences our actions.A bachelor’s degree in psychology provides training in a number of skills which can be applied to many occupations and disciplines. As you search for a job, it would be helpful to make a list of these skills which potential employers may find attractive.
Other JAMB Related Posts
- JAMB 2019/2020 Form is Out Registration Guidelines And Procedures
- JAMB Profile Creation 2019- How To Easily Create And Update Your Profile
- JAMB Change Of Course & Institution Plus Correction Of Data
- How To Check Admission Status On JAMB CAPS Portal & JAMB CAPS Admission
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For International Relations 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Mass Communication 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Sociology 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Theatre Arts 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Political Science 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Civil Engineering 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Law 2019/2020
JAMB UTME Subject Combination For Psychology?
For you to be on a safe side it is better if you aim for a score of 180 – 200 and above in JAMB UTME because anything short of that may deny you of Admission/Post UTME. Of course, if you have a score below 180, you can consider College of Education or Polytechnic.
JAMB UTME subject combination (subject to write in jamb) for Psychology are
- Use of English
- GovernmentThe remaining two subjects can be any two arts or social science subjects like:
- Christian Religious Studies
- Literature in English