What is the JAMB subject combination for Polymer and Textile Engineering for 2021/2022? If you want to know the list of subjects you need to write in JAMB in order to study Polymer and Textile Engineering under the faculty of Engineering, Environment and Technology, then am happy to inform you that this post is all about JAMB subject combination for Polymer and Textile Engineering.
JAMB subject combination for Polymer and Textile Engineering contains the list of subjects you need to register in JAMB if you want to study Polymer and Textile Engineering in any tertiary institution in Nigeria. With that introduction, this is a notice to all JAMB candidates that JAMB subject combination for Polymer and Textile Engineering has been released by the management of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board.
Some of these subjects required to study Polymer and Textile Engineering are compulsory while some are optional. You need to pay attention and understand the subjects that are compulsory as well as the ones that are optional so you can make a better decision in your selection of subjects.
Other Useful Resources
Before you proceed, check out the following resources that will help you better prepare for JAMB:
TOP 10 ON GOING SCHOLARSHIP IN USA ,CANADA ,AUSTRALIA And UNITED KINGDOM
Are you interested to study in USA CANADA AUSTRALIA And UNITED KINGDOM
This is a great Platform for Fully Funded Scholarships for Undergraduates and Postgraduates Studies, Eligible for Developing Countries all over the world, who has passion for educati0on Abroad with Stipend fees and flight tickets .
- Master’s Scholarships at College of Europe, Belgium
- RRC Students’ Association International Students Scholarships in Canada
- World Trade Organization (WTO) 2021-2022 Young Professionals Programme
- California Baptist University Scholarships-2021
- Auckland University of Technology (AUT) International Academic Achievement Scholarship
- International Scholarship at University of Manitoba Canada
- University of Melbourne Scholarship 2022
- Tuition Fee Waivers at University of Florida, USA
- European Union Traineeships Program 2021-22
- Clark College International Program Scholarships in USA
- JAMB Syllabus For All Subjects
- JAMB Recommended Textbooks For All Subjects
- JAMB Form | JAMB Registration Form Procedures
JAMB Subject Combination For Polymer and Textile Engineering
The list of subjects you need to write in JAMB for Polymer and Textile Engineering are as follows:
Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Special Requirements (Waiver) Remarks
(i) FUTO requires at least five ‘O’ Level credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and any other from the following subjects: Biology, Agricultural Science, Engineering or Technical
drawing, Metal or Wood Work Technology in not more than two sittings
Bear in mind that in JAMB, english language also known as use of english is compulsory for all courses. So if it was not included above, keep in mind that it is always required.
As we mentioned earlier, the JAMB subject combination you saw above is meant for Polymer and Textile Engineering under the faculty of Engineering, Environment and Technology. If the Polymer and Textile Engineering you are looking for is in another faculty, keep in mind that the subjects may be different and as such, you need to check the subject combination for that particular faculty. You can also check the list of schools that offer this course under this faculty using JAMB brochure for all faculties here.