This post contains what Pharmacy is about, admission requirement to study Pharmacy in Nigeria Universities, places one can work with a degree in Pharmacy.
All JAMB and WAEC candidates who are interested in studying or having a career in Pharmacy are hereby informed that JAMB and WAEC subject combination for Pharmacy for 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
What is Pharmacy about?
- Pharmacists are health professionals. They are the experts on medicine in the community. They also help in giving prescriptions of drugs to help patients understand and use their medicines in the most appropriate way.
- Pharmacists know about the mode of action of a particular drug, and its metabolism and physiological effects on the human body in great detail, they play an important role in optimization of a drug treatment for an individual.
Other JAMB Related Posts:
- JAMB 2019/2020 Form is Out Registration Guidelines And Procedures
- JAMB Profile Creation 2019- How To Easily Create And Update Your Profile
- JAMB Change Of Course & Institution Plus Correction Of Data
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Electrical Engineering 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Computer Science 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Marine Engineering 2019/2020
JAMB UTME Subject Combination For Pharmacy?
For you to be on a safe side it is better if you aim for a score of 180 – 200 and above in JAMB UTME because anything short of that may deny you of Admission/Post UTME. Of course, if you have a score below 180, you can consider College of Education or Polytechnic.
JAMB UTME subject combination (subject to write in jamb) for Pharmacy are
- Use of English