This post contains what Nursing is about, admission requirement to study Nursing in Nigeria Universities, places one can work with a degree in Nursing.
All JAMB and WAEC candidates who are interested in studying or having a career in Nursing are hereby informed that JAMB and WAEC subject combination for Nursing for 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
What is Nursing about?
It is a profession within the health care sector focused on the care of individuals, families, and communities so they may attain, maintain, or recover optimal health and quality of life. Nurses may be differentiated from other health care providers by their approach to patient care, training, and scope of practice
The unique function of the nurse is to assist people, sick or well, in the performance of those activities contributing to health or its recovery (or a peaceful death), that they would perform unaided if they had the necessary strength, will or knowledge. And to do this in such a way as to help them gain independence as rapidly as possible.
Although sometimes its being mistake for females only but you should know that either male or female can work as a nurse.
Nurses play significant roles in hospitals, clinics and private practices.
Other JAMB Related Posts
- JAMB 2019/2020 Form is Out Registration Guidelines And Procedures
- JAMB Profile Creation 2019- How To Easily Create And Update Your Profile
- JAMB Change Of Course & Institution Plus Correction Of Data
- How To Check Admission Status On JAMB CAPS Portal & JAMB CAPS Admission
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Medicine and Surgery 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Microbiology 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Industrial Chemistry 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Mass Communication 2019/2020
JAMB UTME Subject Combination For Nursing?
For you to be on a safe side it is better if you aim for a score of 180 – 200 and above in JAMB UTME because anything short of that may deny you of Admission/Post UTME. Of course, if you have a score below 180, you can consider College of Education or Polytechnic.
JAMB UTME subject combination (subject to write in jamb) for Nursing are
- Use of English