This post contains what Medical Laboratory Science is about, admission requirement to study Medical Laboratory Science in Nigeria Universities, places one can work with a degree in Medical Laboratory Science.
All JAMB and WAEC candidates who are interested in studying or having a career in Medical Laboratory Science are hereby informed that JAMB and WAEC subject combination for Medical Laboratory Science for 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
What is Medical Laboratory Science about?
Medical Laboratory Scientist performs analytical laboratory procedures on blood and other body fluids, collecting blood specimens through phlebotomy. They perform various complicated hematological, chemical, immunological and microbiological tests on blood and body fluids.
A medical laboratory technologist performs complex tests that help other healthcare professionals such as physicians detect, diagnose and treat diseases. One who works in a small lab typically performs a variety of tests, but an individual employed in a larger lab is more likely to specialize in a particular area.
Other JAMB Related Posts
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Nursing 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Medicine and Surgery 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Chemical Engineering 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Industrial Chemistry 2019/2020
- JAMB 2019/2020 Form is Out Registration Guidelines And Procedures
- JAMB Profile Creation 2019- How To Easily Create And Update Your Profile
- JAMB Change Of Course & Institution Plus Correction Of Data
- How To Check Admission Status On JAMB CAPS Portal & JAMB CAPS Admission
JAMB UTME Subject Combination For Medical Laboratory Science?
For you to be on a safe side it is better if you aim for a score of 180 – 200 and above in JAMB UTME because anything short of that may deny you of Admission/Post UTME. Of course, if you have a score below 180, you can consider College of Education or Polytechnic.
JAMB UTME subject combination (subject to write in jamb) for Medical Laboratory Science are
- English Language
- Chemistry and