This post contains what Mass Communication is about, admission requirement to study Mass Communication in Nigeria Universities, places one can work with a degree in Mass Communication.
All JAMB and WAEC candidates who are interested in studying or having a career in Mass Communication are hereby informed that JAMB and WAEC subject combination for Mass Communication for 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
What is Mass Communication about?
Mass communication is the study of how people exchange their information through mass media to large segments of the population at the same time with an amazing speed. In other words, mass communication refers to the imparting and exchanging of information on a large scale to a wide range of people.
Extending beyond the walls of the classroom, faculty encourages industry engagement promoting internships, speakers, and symposiums that help students be informed and apply the latest industry trends.
Other JAMB Related Posts
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Insurance 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Banking&Finance 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Pharmacy 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Mechanical Engineering 2019/2020
- JAMB 2019/2020 Form is Out Registration Guidelines And Procedures
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Marketing 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Estate Management 2019/2020
JAMB UTME Subject Combination For Mass Communication?
For you to be on a safe side it is better if you aim for a score of 180 – 200 and above in JAMB UTME because anything short of that may deny you of Admission/Post UTME. Of course, if you have a score below 180, you can consider College of Education or Polytechnic.
JAMB UTME subject combination (subject to write in jamb) for Mass Communication are
- English language (compulsory)
- Literature in English