This post contains what Marketing is about, admission requirement to study Marketing in Nigeria Universities, places one can work with a degree in Marketing.
All JAMB and WAEC candidates who are interested in studying or having a career in Marketing are hereby informed that JAMB and WAEC subject combination for Marketing for 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
What is Marketing about?
Marketing is the ability to communicate the value of a product/service to potential customers in a way that the customers will want to purchase the product/services . It involves anticipating, managing and satisfying demand for products and services, and promoting an organization’s ability to do so to their target market.
Marketing also involves understanding the demands of various customers and also finding suitable goods or services that can help satisfy the various needs of those customers.
Other JAMB Related Posts
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Insurance 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Banking&Finance 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Pharmacy 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Mechanical Engineering 2019/2020
- JAMB 2019/2020 Form is Out Registration Guidelines And Procedures
- JAMB Profile Creation 2019- How To Easily Create And Update Your Profile
- JAMB Change Of Course & Institution Plus Correction Of Data
- How To Check Admission Status On JAMB CAPS Portal & JAMB CAPS Admission
JAMB UTME Subject Combination For Marketing?
For you to be on a safe side it is better if you aim for a score of 180 – 200 and above in JAMB UTME because anything short of that may deny you of Admission/Post UTME. Of course, if you have a score below 180, you can consider College of Education or Polytechnic.
JAMB UTME subject combination (subject to write in jamb) for Marketing are
- Use of English
- plus one other relevant Subject.