This post contains what Marine Engineering is about, admission requirement to study Marine Engineering in Nigeria Universities, places one can work with a degree in Marine Engineering.
All JAMB and WAEC candidates who are interested in studying or having a career in Marine Engineering are hereby informed that JAMB and WAEC subject combination for Marine Engineering for 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
What is Marine Engineering about?
Marine Engineering deals with applying engineering sciences, including mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, electronic engineering, and computer science, to the development, design, operation and maintenance of watercraft propulsion and on-board systems and oceanographic technology. It includes but is not limited to power and propulsion plants, machinery, piping, automation and control systems for marine vehicles of any kind, such as surface ships and submarines
Other JAMB Related Posts
- JAMB 2019/2020 Form is Out Registration Guidelines And Procedures
- JAMB Profile Creation 2019- How To Easily Create And Update Your Profile
- JAMB Change Of Course & Institution Plus Correction Of Data
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Electrical Engineering 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Civil Engineering 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Chemical Engineering 2019/2020
JAMB UTME Subject Combination For Marine Engineering?
For you to be on a safe side it is better if you aim for a score of 180 – 200 and above in JAMB UTME because anything short of that may deny you of Admission/Post UTME. Of course, if you have a score below 180, you can consider College of Education or Polytechnic.
JAMB UTME subject combination (subject to write in jamb) for Marine Engineering are
- Use of English