The funding opportunity is open for international candidates who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the university.
Established in 1841, Manhattanville College is a private liberal arts college located in Purchase, New York. It offers more than 30 academic programs that will help prepare you for the working world.
Applications are being accepted from talented candidates for the Dean’s Award Program. The award is sponsored by Manhattanville College for the academic session 2022/2023.
TOP 10 ON GOING SCHOLARSHIP IN USA ,CANADA ,AUSTRALIA And UNITED KINGDOM
Are you interested to study in USA CANADA AUSTRALIA And UNITED KINGDOM
This is a great Platform for Fully Funded Scholarships for Undergraduates and Postgraduates Studies, Eligible for Developing Countries all over the world, who has passion for educati0on Abroad with Stipend fees and flight tickets .
- Master’s Scholarships at College of Europe, Belgium
- RRC Students’ Association International Students Scholarships in Canada
- World Trade Organization (WTO) 2021-2022 Young Professionals Programme
- California Baptist University Scholarships-2021
- Auckland University of Technology (AUT) International Academic Achievement Scholarship
- International Scholarship at University of Manitoba Canada
- University of Melbourne Scholarship 2022
- Tuition Fee Waivers at University of Florida, USA
- European Union Traineeships Program 2021-22
- Clark College International Program Scholarships in USA
Application Deadline: December 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Manhattanville College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Awards: $10,000 per year
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants are accepted from all over the globe
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any subject area
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree program in any of their chosen subject at Manhattanville College for the academic year 2022-2023.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, candidates must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the college. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Students have to attach their official high school transcript, personal essay, two letters of recommendation (one from councillor and one from a teacher) and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: The average GPA of 3.4 is required to take admission at the college.
- Language Requirement: Before applying for the undergraduate degree, you have to meet the language requirements of the college.
The grant will provide $10,000 per year for high-achieving students during undergraduate study.