This post contains what Linguistics is about, admission requirement to study Linguistics in Nigeria Universities, places one can work with a degree in Linguistics.
All JAMB and WAEC candidates who are interested in studying or having a career in Linguistics are hereby informed that JAMB and WAEC subject combination for Linguistics for 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
What is Linguistics about?
Linguistics focuses on the nature of language and communication.It is a Four year bachelor’s degree program that deals both with the study of particular languages, and the search for general properties common to all languages or large groups of languages. … phonetics (the study of the production, acoustics and hearing of speech sounds).
Students are exposed to different fields in psychology, languages etc. They also study several Languages and linguistic Theories.
Other JAMB Related Posts
- JAMB 2019/2020 Form is Out Registration Guidelines And Procedures
- JAMB Profile Creation 2019- How To Easily Create And Update Your Profile
- JAMB Change Of Course & Institution Plus Correction Of Data
- How To Check Admission Status On JAMB CAPS Portal & JAMB CAPS Admission
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For International Relations 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Mass Communication 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Sociology 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Political Science 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Theatre Arts 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Soil Science 2019/2020
JAMB UTME Subject Combination For Linguistics?
For you to be on a safe side it is better if you aim for a score of 180 – 200 and above in JAMB UTME because anything short of that may deny you of Admission/Post UTME. Of course, if you have a score below 180, you can consider College of Education or Polytechnic.
JAMB UTME subject combination (subject to write in jamb) for Linguistics are
- Use of English
- A trade subject
- two other subjects.