This post contains what Law is about, admission requirement to study Law in Nigeria Universities, places one can work with a degree in Law.
All JAMB and WAEC candidates who are interested in studying or having a career in Law are hereby informed that JAMB and WAEC subject combination for Law for 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
What is Law about?
A law degree opens different career options in different other sectors like administrative, corporate management and legal services.
At such, to succeed as a lawyer in Nigeria, you have to be familiar with both domestic and indigenous knowledge that forms the basis of the Nigerian legal system
Another positive side of studying law in Nigeria is that you will have a better understanding of the Nigerian legal system, its courts and legal institutions and with your depth of knowledge and background in Nigerian law, you could go on to have a successful Nigerian law practice.
Being able to do well detailed research, interpretation, communication with people and also teamwork will come handy while studying this course.
Other JAMB Related Posts
- JAMB 2019/2020 Form is Out Registration Guidelines And Procedures
- JAMB Profile Creation 2019- How To Easily Create And Update Your Profile
- JAMB Change Of Course & Institution Plus Correction Of Data
- How To Check Admission Status On JAMB CAPS Portal & JAMB CAPS Admission
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For International Relations 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Mass Communication 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Sociology 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Theatre Arts 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Political Science 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Civil Engineering 2019/2020
JAMB UTME Subject Combination For Law?
For you to be on a safe side it is better if you aim for a score of 180 – 200 and above in JAMB UTME because anything short of that may deny you of Admission/Post UTME. Of course, if you have a score below 180, you can consider College of Education or Polytechnic.
JAMB UTME subject combination (subject to write in jamb) for Law are
- Use of English
- Literature in English
- Any other social science subjects e.g Commerce, Economics