The cut off mark of the Kogi State University (KSU) for admission into 2019/2020 academic session has been published online. The details and update on KSU cut off mark can be found below.
This is to inform all the aspirants of the Kogi State University that KSU Cut Off Mark For 2018/2019 Academic Session has been released by the management of the Kogi State University.
What Is Cut Off Mark?
Cut off mark or Cut off Point is a minimum Mark required from candidates by a particular school (Universities, Polytechnics or Colleges of Education) in order for them to qualify or to participate in the School’s Post-UTME Screening exercise.
Or it can also be seen as the minimum point a student applying for admission must attain in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME or JAMB) and or Post-Utme/Screening Exercise in order to be considered for admission into a particular school.
Kogi State University JAMB Cut Off Mark For 2018/2019
This is the minimum JAMB cut off mark required from candidates who applied for admission into the Kogi State University.
Before candidates can qualify to sit for or write KSU post-UTME exam, they are required to have passed the minimum JAMB Score set by the school.
The Kogi State University cut off mark for 2019/2020 session is not out yet but as at 2018/2019 the cut off mark was 160 which may still apply for 2019/2020 academic session. If it doesn’t apply for this year, we will update the cut off mark once the official cut off mark has been published by the management.
SEE OTHER POSTS:
- Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) JAMB Cut Off Mark 2019/2020
- Federal University Lafia (FULAFIA) JAMB Cut Off Mark 2019/2020
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) JAMB Cut Off Mark 2019/2020
- Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) JAMB Cut Off Mark 2019/2020
- JAMB Recommended Textbooks For Agricultural Science 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Medical Laboratory Science 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Marketing 2019/2020