Let me guess why you are here; you are looking for the JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Igbo. If that is the case, let me assure you this post contains the list of JAMB recommended textbooks that you need to prepare for Igbo.
Having said that, this is to inform all the JAMB candidates who will be writing English Language as one of they JAMB subject combinations in the upcoming JAMB exam that the list of JAMB recommended textbooks for Igbo is now available here.
You need to use JAMB recommended textbooks for Igbo to prepare for your JAMB so as to increase your chances of scoring high in Igbo. You can also check out JAMB Syllabus For Igbo here or JAMB syllabus for all subjects here.
TOP 10 ON GOING SCHOLARSHIP IN USA ,CANADA ,AUSTRALIA And UNITED KINGDOM
Are you interested to study in USA CANADA AUSTRALIA And UNITED KINGDOM
This is a great Platform for Fully Funded Scholarships for Undergraduates and Postgraduates Studies, Eligible for Developing Countries all over the world, who has passion for educati0on Abroad with Stipend fees and flight tickets .
- Master’s Scholarships at College of Europe, Belgium
- RRC Students’ Association International Students Scholarships in Canada
- World Trade Organization (WTO) 2021-2022 Young Professionals Programme
- California Baptist University Scholarships-2021
- Auckland University of Technology (AUT) International Academic Achievement Scholarship
- International Scholarship at University of Manitoba Canada
- University of Melbourne Scholarship 2022
- Tuition Fee Waivers at University of Florida, USA
- European Union Traineeships Program 2021-22
- Clark College International Program Scholarships in USA
JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Igbo
The recommended textbooks for Igbo are as follows:
1. Emenanjo, E. N., Okolie, F. O. and Ekwe, B. U. (1995) Igbo maka Sinịọ Sekọndịrị Sukul I.
2. Emenanjo, E. N., Dike, O. N., Agomo S. N and Ezeuko, R. O. (1999) Exam Focus maka WASSCE na UME, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
3. Ezikeojiaku, P. A. Okebalama, C. N. Onweluzo, C. N and Ekwe B. U. (1991) Ule Igbo maka Sinịọ Sekọndịrị, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
4. Ikekeonwu, C., Ezikeojiaku, P. A., Ubani, A. and Ugoji, J. (1999) Fonọlọji na Grama Igbo, Ibadan: University Press Plc
5. Nzeakọ, J. U. T. (1972): Omenala Ndị Igbo, Ibadan: Longman.
6. Okoye, O. F. S., Ofoegbu, N. F. and Ezidiegwu, B. L. (1997) Ọgbara Ọhụrụ Ụtọasụsụ Igbo maka Sinịọ Sekọndịrị, Onitsha: Houston Publishers Ltd.
7. Osuagwu, B. I. N. (1979): Ndị Igbo na Omenala Ha, Nigeria: Macmillan.
8. Ubesie, T. U. (1978): Ọdịnala Ndị Igbo, Ibadan: Oxford University Press.
9. Umeh, I. O. A; Onyekaonwu, G. O. Nwadike, I. U. and Okeke I. O. (1992): Ụtọasụsụ na Agụmagụ Igbo nke Sinịọ Sekọndịrị Sukul, Ibadan: Evans.
10. Ụba – Mgbemena, A. (2006): Ntọala Usoroasụsụ Igbo, Ibadan: Gold Press Ltd.
11. Anọzie, C. C. (2003), Igbo Kwenu: Akụkọ na Omenala ndị Igbo Enugu: Computer Edge Publishers.
12. Ọfọmata, C. E. (2005): Ndezu Ụtọasụsụ Igbo. Enugu: Format Publishers (Nig) Ltd.
13. Ofili, D. N., Anozie C.C. and Chukwu, A.O. (2012): Lingwistiiki Sayensị Asụsụ II. Enugu: Computer Edge Publishers.