Let me guess why you are here; you are looking for the JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Government. If that is the case, let me assure you this post contains the list of JAMB recommended textbooks that you need to prepare for Government.
Having said that, this is to inform all the JAMB candidates who will be writing English Language as one of they JAMB subject combinations in the upcoming JAMB exam that the list of JAMB recommended textbooks for Government is now available here.
You need to use JAMB recommended textbooks for Government to prepare for your JAMB so as to increase your chances of scoring high in Government. You can also check out JAMB Syllabus For Government here or JAMB syllabus for all subjects here.
JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Government
The recommended textbooks for Government are as follows:
Adigwe, F (1985) Essentials of Government for West Africa, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
Anifowose, R and Enemuo, F. C (eds)(1999) Elements of Politics, Lagos; Malthouse Press Limited.
Appadorai, A. (1978) The Substance of Politics, London: Oxford University Press.
TOP 10 ON GOING SCHOLARSHIP IN USA ,CANADA ,AUSTRALIA And UNITED KINGDOM
Are you interested to study in USA CANADA AUSTRALIA And UNITED KINGDOM
This is a great Platform for Fully Funded Scholarships for Undergraduates and Postgraduates Studies, Eligible for Developing Countries all over the world, who has passion for educati0on Abroad with Stipend fees and flight tickets .
- Master’s Scholarships at College of Europe, Belgium
- RRC Students’ Association International Students Scholarships in Canada
- World Trade Organization (WTO) 2021-2022 Young Professionals Programme
- California Baptist University Scholarships-2021
- Auckland University of Technology (AUT) International Academic Achievement Scholarship
- International Scholarship at University of Manitoba Canada
- University of Melbourne Scholarship 2022
- Tuition Fee Waivers at University of Florida, USA
- European Union Traineeships Program 2021-22
- Clark College International Program Scholarships in USA
Ball, A. R. (1983) Modern Politics and Government, London: Macmillan.
Ofoegbu, R. (1977) Government for the Certificate Year, London: George Allen and Unwin.
Olawale, J. B (1987) New Topics on Ordinary Level Government, Ilesha: Jola Publishing.
Oyediran, O. Nwosu, H., Takaya, B., Anifowoshe, R., Femi, B., Godwill, O. and Adigun, A. (1990) Government for Senior Secondary Schools, Books 1, 2 and 3, Ibadan: Longman.
Oyeneye, I., Onyenwenu, M. and Olusunde, B. E. (2000) Round-Up Government for Senior Secondary School Certifcate Examination: A Complete Guide, Ibadan: Longman.
Oyovbaire, S., Ogunna, A. E. C., Amucheazi, E. C., Coker, H. O. and Oshuntuyi, O. (2001) Countdown to Senior Secondary Certificate Examination: Government, Ibadan: Evans.