The textbooks listed below will help all JAMB candidates prepare very well for the upcoming Government JAMB Examination.
Specific textbooks for various aspirants are being specified every year, Just like this JAMB Recommended textbook that will be given here for you.
This will be of help for various JAMB candidates so that they can prepare well before they write the exams and be able to pass well.
SEE OTHER RELATED JAMB POSTS:
- How To Check Admission Status On JAMB CAPS Portal & JAMB CAPS Admission
- JAMB Profile Creation – How To Easily Create And Update Your Profile
- JAMB Matriculation Portal & How To Check JAMB Matriculation List
List Of JAMB Recommended Textbooks To Prepare For Government.
- Adigwe, F (1985) Essentials of Government for West Africa, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Anifowose, R and Enemuo, F. C (eds)(1999) Elements of Politics, Lagos; Malt house Press Limited.
- Appadorai, A. (1978) The Substance of Politics, London: Oxford University Press.
- Ball, A. R. (1983) Modern Politics and Government, London: Macmillan.
- Ofoegbu, R. (1977) Government for the Certificate Year, London: George Allen and Unwin.
- Olawale, J. B (1987) New Topics on Ordinary Level Government, Ilesha: Jola Publishing.
- Oyediran, O. Nwosu, H., Takaya, B., Anifowoshe, R., Femi, B., Godwill, O. and Adigun, A. (1990) Government for Senior Secondary Schools, Books 1, 2 and 3, Ibadan: Longman.
- Oyeneye, I., Onyenwenu, M. and Olusunde, B. E. (2000) Round-Up Government for Senior Secondary School Certifcate Examination: A Complete Guide, Ibadan: Longman.
- Oyovbaire, S., Ogunna, A. E. C., Amucheazi, E. C., Coker, H. O. and Oshuntuyi, O. (2001) Countdown to Senior Secondary Certificate Examination: Government, Ibadan: Evans.