The textbooks listed below will help all JAMB candidates prepare very well for the upcoming Commerce JAMB Examination.
Specific textbooks for various aspirants are being specified every year, Just like this JAMB Recommended textbook that will be given here for you.
This will be of help for various JAMB candidates so that they can prepare well before they write the exams and be able to pass well.
SEE OTHER RELATED JAMB POSTS:
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Accounting 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Marketing 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Business Administration 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Sociology 2019/2020
- How To Check Admission Status On JAMB CAPS Portal & JAMB CAPS Admission
- JAMB Profile Creation 2019- How To Easily Create And Update Your Profile
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Banking & Finance 2019/2020
- JAMB Matriculation Portal & : How To Check JAMB Matriculation List
List Of JAMB Recommended Textbooks To Prepare For Commerce.
Anderson, D. J. (1978) Commerce for West Africa, London: Macmillan.
• Ahukannah, L. I. et al (1992) Commerce for Secondary Schools Onitsha: Africana – First Publishers.
• Asaolu, A. and Igwe, P. M. (2005) New Syllabus Commerce for Secondary Schools Books 1 – 3 (Second Edition) Ibadan: Evans.
• Babatunde, A. H. (1999) Handbook on Commerce for Schools and College, (First Edition), Global Publications.
• Eriki, P. O. (1998) Working with Computer, Benin: Bofic Publishers.
• French, C. S. (2000) Computer Science, (Fifth Edition), Britain: Ashford.
• Ibru, G. M. (2004) Nigeria: The Promise of Tourism, Lagos: G.S.L. Publishing Limited.
• Igwe, P. M. e tal (2004) Countdown to WASSCE/SSCE/NECO/JME Commerce, Ibadan: Evans.
• James, A. F, et al (1996) Management, (Sixth Edition), New Delhi: Prentice Hall).
• Nwachukwu, C. C. (1999) Management Theory and Practice, Onitsha: Africana – FIRST Publishers.
• Odedokun, M. O. et al (1999) Commerce for Senior Secondary School, Books 1 – 3, Lagos: Longman.
• Odoom, F. F. (1998) Commerce for Senior Secondary School, Books 1 – 3, Ibadan: Onibonoje.
• Onifade, A. (2001) Management: Office Business Education, Abeokuta: KAPPCO.
• Onifade, A. (2002) The Computer for Word Processing and Internet, Abeokuta: KAPPCO.
• Onu, A. J. C. (2000) Marketing Today, Abuja: Precious Treasures Ltd.
• Pallister, J. and Isaacs, A. (eds) (2002) A Dictionary of Business (Third Edition), Oxford: Oxford University Press.
• Ubaka, O. A., (2012), Commerce Simplifiedfor SSS 1 – 3, WAEC, NECO, JAMB, NABTEB EXAMS, Garki, Abuja: Andyson Millennium Concepts Ltd.