Let me guess why you are here; you are looking for the JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Economics. If that is the case, let me assure you this post contains the list of JAMB recommended textbooks that you need to prepare for Economics.
Having said that, this is to inform all the JAMB candidates who will be writing English Language as one of they JAMB subject combinations in the upcoming JAMB exam that the list of JAMB recommended textbooks for Economics is now available here.
You need to use JAMB recommended textbooks for Economics to prepare for your JAMB so as to increase your chances of scoring high in Economics. You can also check out JAMB Syllabus For Economics here or JAMB syllabus for all subjects here.
JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Economics
The recommended textbooks for Economics are as follows:
Aderinto, A.A et al (1996) Economics: Exam Focus, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
Black, J. (1997) Oxford Dictionary of Economics. Oxford: Oxford University Press
Eyiyere, D.O. (1980) Economics Made Easy, Benin City, Quality Publishers Ltd.
Fajana, F et al (1999) Countdown to SSCE/JME Economics Ibadan: Evans
TOP 10 ON GOING SCHOLARSHIP IN USA ,CANADA ,AUSTRALIA And UNITED KINGDOM
Are you interested to study in USA CANADA AUSTRALIA And UNITED KINGDOM
This is a great Platform for Fully Funded Scholarships for Undergraduates and Postgraduates Studies, Eligible for Developing Countries all over the world, who has passion for educati0on Abroad with Stipend fees and flight tickets .
- Master’s Scholarships at College of Europe, Belgium
- RRC Students’ Association International Students Scholarships in Canada
- World Trade Organization (WTO) 2021-2022 Young Professionals Programme
- California Baptist University Scholarships-2021
- Auckland University of Technology (AUT) International Academic Achievement Scholarship
- International Scholarship at University of Manitoba Canada
- University of Melbourne Scholarship 2022
- Tuition Fee Waivers at University of Florida, USA
- European Union Traineeships Program 2021-22
- Clark College International Program Scholarships in USA
Falodun, A.B. et al (1997) Round-up Economics, Lagos: Longman
Kountsoyiannis, A. (1979) Modern Microeconomics, London: Macmillan
Lipsey, R.G. (1997) An Introduction to Positive Economics, Oxford: Oxford University Press.
Samuelson, P and Nordhaus, W. (1989) Economics, Singapore: McGraw-Hill
Udu E and Agu G.A. (2005) New System Economics: a Senior Secondary Course, Ibadan: Africana FIRST Publishers Ltd.
Wannacott and Wannacott (1979) Economics, New York: McGraw-Hill.
Brownson-oton Richard (2010) What is Micro-Economics? Niky Printing and Publishing coy.
Brownson-oton Richard (2010) What is Macro-Economics? Niky Printing and Publishing coy.