The textbooks listed below will help all JAMB candidates prepare very well for the upcoming JAMB Examination.
Specific textbooks for various aspirants are being specified every year, Just like this JAMB Recommended textbook that will be given here for you.
This will be of help for various JAMB candidates so that they can prepare well before they write the exams and be able to pass well.
SEE OTHER RELATED JAMB POSTS:
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Medicine and Surgery
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Medical Laboratory Science
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Microbiology
List Of JAMB Recommended Textbooks To Prepare For Biology.
- Ndu, F.O. C. Ndu, Abun A. and Aina J.O. (2001) Senior Secondary School Biology:
Books 1 -3, Lagos: Longman.
- Odunfa, S.A. (2001) Essential of Biology, Ibadan: Heinemann.
- Ogunniyi M.B. Adebisi A.A. and Okojie J.A. (2000) Biology for Senior Secondary Schools: Books 1 – 3, Macmillan.
- Modern Biology, SS Science Series. New Edition, AFP. By Ramalingam, S.T. (2005)
- Biology for Senior Secondary Schools. Revised Edition, Ibadan: Heinemann By Stan. (2004) .
- Biology for West African Schools. Longman Stone R.H. and Cozens, A.B.C. (1982) .
- Handbook of practical Biology 2nd Edition, University Press, Limited Usua, E.J. (1997)