The textbooks listed below will help all JAMB candidates prepare very well for the upcoming Geography JAMB Examination.
Specific textbooks for various aspirants are being specified every year, Just like this JAMB Recommended textbook that will be given here for you.
This will be of help for various JAMB candidates so that they can prepare well before they write the exams and be able to pass well.
SEE OTHER RELATED JAMB POSTS:
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Geography
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Quantity Surveying
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Architecture
List Of JAMB Recommended Textbooks To Prepare For Geography.
- Adeleke, B.O. Areola .O. 2002 and Leong, G.C. Certificate Physical and Human Geography for Senior Secondary School (West African Edition), Ibadan: Oxford.
- Bradshaw, M. et al (2004) Contemporary World Regional Geography, New York: McGraw Hill
- Bunet, R.B and Okunrotifa, P.O.(1999) General Geography in Diagrams for West Africa, China: Longman.
- ollins New Secondary Atlas, Macmillan
- Fellman, D. et al (2005) Introduction to Geography (Seventh Edition) New York: McGraw Hill
- Getis, A. et al (2004) Introduction to Geography (Ninth Edition) New York: McGraw Hill
- Iloeje, N. P(1999) A New Geography of West Africa, Hong Kong: Longman
- Iloeje, N.P(1982) A New Geography of Nigeria (New Education), Hong Kong: London
- Nimako, D.A. (2000) Map Reading of West Africa, Essex: Longman.
- Okunrotifa, P.O. and Michael S. (2000) A Regional Geography of Africa (New Edition), Essex: London.
- Udo, R.K(1970) Geographical Regions of Nigeria, London: Longman.
- Waugh, D. (1995) Geography an Integrated Approach (Second Edition), China: Nelson
- Wisdomline Pass at Once JAMB.
- Adegoke M.A (2013), A Comprehensive Text on Physical, Human and Regional Geography.