The steps and procedures to successfully create JAMB profile on JAMB portal has been explained below.
In this article, i am going to teach you the procedures and steps to successfully create JAMB Profile to be used for JAMB registration for 2020/2021.
This is to inform all JAMB aspirants who want to register for JAMB 2020 that the steps required for to easily create JAMB Profile has been explained in details here.
Since JAMB got rid of the paper type examination due to inconsistencies, JAMB switched to Computer Based Test (CBT). To be able to fully integrate the Computer Based System (CBT), JAMB has mandated that each candidate needs to have a profile on their portal.
JAMB Profile enables them to fully control each candidates examination and details and ensure that no form of examination malpractice or irregularities will be witnessed during the examination.
Tips For Successful JAMB Profile Creation
- It is advisable to use high end mobile devices or better still use a computer create your profile.
- Be sure to use an email address you can remember and as well be careful on the password to chose.
- Fill in the details correctly. Enter you surname and other names. Ensure the names are consistent.
If you wish to correct errors in JAMB, check out JAMB Change of course and Institution correction here.
JAMB candidates as a matter of compulsion are now required to create JAMB profile before application. Furthermore, the JAMB official website and registration methods are all different now. You have to first create a JAMB profile in JAMB portal before proceeding to get the JAMB E-PIN. After wards, you can now be allowed to do your registration.
How To Create JAMB Profile
1. Visit JAMB official website at www.Jamb.org.g/efacility/login (This will take you to where you can login). If you don’t already have an account, click on “don;t have an account” and create one.
2. It will open a new page for you. Enter your valid email address and other details and click on verify
3. Log into your email to verify the email sent you as shown in the screenshot above. If you do not find the email in your email folder, then check your spam folder. If it doesn’t appear still, then just be patient.
4. Click the link on your email and fill in your details. Your surname, first name and middle name, gender, DOB, phone, state of origin, email and password will be required as shown below. please fill it correctly and ensure you make no mistakes in those fields.
5. Then sign up and login to view your profile. Observe your profile as stated in step 3 earlier to ensure there are no errors.You should get a message like the one below
Congratulations!!! you have successfully created your JAMB profile.