The JAMB Matriculation list Portal where candidates and students can check they Matriculation status has been launched by the management of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
The JAMB matriculation list portal enables students who have successfully accepted offer of the admission made to them by various schools to confirm their matriculation status. In other words, it lets them confirm if their admission and matriculation are recognized by JAMB and to make sure they admission is authentic to avoid had i known in the end.
Qualifications To Be Among JAMB Matriculation List
Candidates whose names are on the matriculation list uploaded to JAMB portal must have done the following. To qualify to be on the matriculation list,
- Print JAMB Admission Letter Online from the e-Facility Platform
- Print your Result Slip Online from the e-Facility Platform
- Verify the two documents with the admission officer in your Institution
HOW TO CHECK JAMB MATRICULATION LIST?
- Go to the matriculation list portal at https://jamb.org.ng/efacility/CheckMatriculationList.
- Select your examination year.
- Enter your JAMB Registration number where required.
- Lastly, click on ‘Fetch My Details‘ as shown in the screenshot below.