This scholarship has been made available to all incoming first-year international students that wish to pursue an undergraduate study at Gonzaga. Applicants that have a completed admission application will be considered eligible for this ward towards the UG education cost incurred at Gonzaga.
Gonzaga University is a private Roman Catholic institution ranked 79th in National Universities. Gonzaga community carries out its mission of cultivating students with knowledge and wisdom with responsible stewardship.
TOP 10 ON GOING SCHOLARSHIP IN USA ,CANADA ,AUSTRALIA And UNITED KINGDOM
Are you interested to study in USA CANADA AUSTRALIA And UNITED KINGDOM
This is a great Platform for Fully Funded Scholarships for Undergraduates and Postgraduates Studies, Eligible for Developing Countries all over the world, who has passion for educati0on Abroad with Stipend fees and flight tickets .
- Master’s Scholarships at College of Europe, Belgium
- RRC Students’ Association International Students Scholarships in Canada
- World Trade Organization (WTO) 2021-2022 Young Professionals Programme
- California Baptist University Scholarships-2021
- Auckland University of Technology (AUT) International Academic Achievement Scholarship
- International Scholarship at University of Manitoba Canada
- University of Melbourne Scholarship 2022
- Tuition Fee Waivers at University of Florida, USA
- European Union Traineeships Program 2021-22
- Clark College International Program Scholarships in USA
Why choose to study at Gonzaga University? Gonzaga University is an exemplary learning community that educates students for lives of leadership and service for the common good and expects excellence in academic and professional pursuits and intentionally develops the whole person — intellectually, spiritually, culturally, physically, and emotionally.
Application Deadline: 7th December 2021
- University or Organization: Gonzaga University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programs taught at Gonzaga are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be first-year international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can utilize the Common Application platform to submit their admission applications at Gonzaga. Students that have completed their applications will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal essay
- Official transcripts
- Copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Students must have achieved a 3.2 cumulative GPA, with the junior year being no less than a 3.1 GPA, in a college preparatory curriculum that results in a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80+
- IELTS – 6.5+
- PTE – 56+
- TOEIC – 695
- iTEP Academic – 4.5+
- Duolingo – 150+