The scholarship programme is available to outstanding candidates enrolling in an undergraduate coursework program at the university.
Founded in 1854 as Moores Hill College, the University of Evansville (UE) is a private university in Evansville, Indiana. It offers more than 80 different majors and areas of study, each housed within three colleges and one school within the university.
Why study at the University of Evansville? They promote academic and personal integrity to establish a culture of trust. Academic integrity begins with all students pledging to abide by our honor code and extends to faculty, staff, and administration adhering to our code of conduct. It culminates in an expectation of professionalism, transparency, and respect in all interactions.
Application Deadline: November 1
- University or Organization: University of Evansville
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $25,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students with outstanding academic credentials or other talents are eligible
- Applicants must be admitted to the university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, applicants are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme through the university’s portal or common application.
- Supporting Documents: High school transcript, copy of the passport, personal essay, two recommendation letters, and a personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have SAT (minimum of 960) and ACT (minimum of 1%).
- Language Requirement: Students must have to fulfill the following requirements:
- TOEFL IBT (minimum of 61)
- IELTS (minimum of 5.5)
- Duolingo (minimum of 90)
- GTEC (minimum of 1080)
The University of Evansville will provide the award amount of $25,000 for students to cover their study expenses in the USA.