This post contains what Insurance is about, admission requirement to study Insurance in Nigeria Universities, places one can work with a degree in Insurance.
All JAMB and WAEC candidates who are interested in studying or having a career in Insurance are hereby informed that JAMB and WAEC subject combination for Insurance for 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
What is Insurance about?
Insurance is a Four(4)year bachelor’s degree which helps students to learn talents that will create pertinent and priceless impact in economic Institutions like banks, stock broking speculation organizations and securities. All courses thought in the insurance programmes are meant to meet up the requirements of monetary sector together with insurance sector.
The philosophy is to impart on the students the knowledge about making use of scientific instruments in risk managements. The courses of B.Sc. insurance are principally designed to help students study and comprehend the procedures and functions of insurance company. They are to comprehend hazards and hazards supervision process, insurance deals and the different types of insurance.
Other JAMB Related Posts
- JAMB 2019/2020 Form is Out Registration Guidelines And Procedures
- JAMB Profile Creation 2019- How To Easily Create And Update Your Profile
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Chemical Engineering 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Pharmacy 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Economics 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Business Administration 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Accounting 2019/2020
JAMB UTME Subject Combination For Insurance?
For you to be on a safe side it is better if you aim for a score of 180 – 200 and above in JAMB UTME because anything short of that may deny you of Admission/Post UTME. Of course, if you have a score below 180, you can consider College of Education or Polytechnic.
JAMB UTME subject combination (subject to write in jamb) for Insurance are
- And one other subject.