This post contains what Industrial & Production Engineering is about, admission requirement to study Industrial & Production Engineering in Nigeria Universities, places one can work with a degree in Industrial & Production Engineering.
All JAMB and WAEC candidates who are interested in studying or having a career in Industrial & Production Engineering are hereby informed that JAMB and WAEC subject combination for Industrial & Production Engineering for 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
What is Industrial & Production Engineering about?
Industrial & Production Engineering is all about having knowledge about different systems in industry their properties and how these systems are produced and maintained.
Production engineers are responsible for devising exactly how something is going to be made, what machines are going to make it and how it can be made as efficiently and as safely as possible. These products can be anything from newspapers and plastic bottles to tin cans and iPods.
It is a Five year bachelor’s degree program and graduates of this course have career opportunities as Industrial Engineers etc.
Other JAMB Related Posts
- JAMB 2019/2020 Form is Out Registration Guidelines And Procedures
- JAMB Profile Creation 2019- How To Easily Create And Update Your Profile
- JAMB Change Of Course & Institution Plus Correction Of Data
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Agriculture 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Anatomy 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Chemical Engineering 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Architecture 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Quantity Surveying 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Theatre Arts 2019/2020
JAMB UTME Subject Combination For Industrial & Production Engineering?
For you to be on a safe side it is better if you aim for a score of 180 – 200 and above in JAMB UTME because anything short of that may deny you of Admission/Post UTME. Of course, if you have a score below 180, you can consider College of Education or Polytechnic.
JAMB UTME subject combination (subject to write in jamb) for Industrial & Production Engineering are
- Use of English