This post contains what Industrial Physics is about, admission requirement to study Industrial Physics in Nigeria Universities, places one can work with a degree in Industrial Physics.
All JAMB and WAEC candidates who are interested in studying or having a career in Industrial Physics are hereby informed that JAMB and WAEC subject combination for Industrial Physics for 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
What is Industrial Physics about?
Industrial Physics is science that deals with the structure of matter and the interactions between the fundamental constituents of the observable universe.
Physics is the natural science that involves the study of matter and its motion and behavior through space and time, along with related concepts such as energy and force. As one of the most fundamental scientific disciplines, the main goal of physics is to understand how the universe behaves.
Other JAMB Related Posts
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Insurance 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Pharmacy 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Mechanical Engineering 2019/2020
- JAMB 2019/2020 Form is Out Registration Guidelines And Procedures
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Sociology 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For International Relations 2019/2020
JAMB UTME Subject Combination For Industrial Physics?
For you to be on a safe side it is better if you aim for a score of 180 – 200 and above in JAMB UTME because anything short of that may deny you of Admission/Post UTME. Of course, if you have a score below 180, you can consider College of Education or Polytechnic.
JAMB UTME subject combination (subject to write in jamb) for Industrial Physics are
- Use of English
- Chemistry or Biology