This post contains what Industrial Chemistry is about, admission requirement to study Industrial Chemistry in Nigeria Universities, places one can work with a degree in Industrial Chemistry.
All JAMB and WAEC candidates who are interested in studying or having a career in Industrial Chemistry are hereby informed that JAMB and WAEC subject combination for Industrial Chemistry for 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
What is Industrial Chemistry about?
Industrial Chemistry is is the branch of chemistry which applies physical and chemical processes towards the transformation of raw materials into products that are of benefit to humanity.
Industrial chemists make use of their broad understanding of chemistry and environmental sustainability in areas like pharmaceutical companies, polymer manufacturing, petrochemical processing, food science, and manufacturing industries.
Other JAMB Related Posts
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Insurance 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Banking&Finance 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Pharmacy 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Mechanical Engineering 2019/2020
- JAMB 2019/2020 Form is Out Registration Guidelines And Procedures
- JAMB Profile Creation 2019- How To Easily Create And Update Your Profile
- JAMB Change Of Course & Institution Plus Correction Of Data
- How To Check Admission Status On JAMB CAPS Portal & JAMB CAPS Admission
JAMB UTME Subject Combination For Industrial Chemistry?
For you to be on a safe side it is better if you aim for a score of 180 – 200 and above in JAMB UTME because anything short of that may deny you of Admission/Post UTME. Of course, if you have a score below 180, you can consider College of Education or Polytechnic.
JAMB UTME subject combination (subject to write in jamb) for Industrial Chemistry are
- English Language
- Mathematics and any of Physics, Biology, Agricultural Science.