About the Surrey/ICE Scholarship 2022 entry
This scheme is a collaboration between the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE), our University and a broad range of leading companies in the civil engineering industry and is open to numerous suitable students every year.
All successful applicants are carefully matched with a suitable company mid way through their first year. The company will be responsible for their practical training throughout their course and will fund the scholarship. In return, students will spend a paid period training with them over the summer vacation at the end of each academic year.
The main benefits of this scholarship are:
- A bursary worth almost £2,000 with salaried training in each year of study
- The chance to integrate industrial training into academic study
- A fast-track route to employment upon graduation and chartered engineer status.
The University of Surrey is providing a bursary worth almost £2,000 with salaried training in each year of study and giving a chance to integrate industrial training into academic study and a fast-track route to employment upon graduation and chartered engineer status.
Application Deadline: March 18, 2022
Eligible Countries: International
TOP 10 ON GOING SCHOLARSHIP IN USA ,CANADA ,AUSTRALIA And UNITED KINGDOM
Are you interested to study in USA CANADA AUSTRALIA And UNITED KINGDOM
This is a great Platform for Fully Funded Scholarships for Undergraduates and Postgraduates Studies, Eligible for Developing Countries all over the world, who has passion for educati0on Abroad with Stipend fees and flight tickets .
- Master’s Scholarships at College of Europe, Belgium
- RRC Students’ Association International Students Scholarships in Canada
- World Trade Organization (WTO) 2021-2022 Young Professionals Programme
- California Baptist University Scholarships-2021
- Auckland University of Technology (AUT) International Academic Achievement Scholarship
- International Scholarship at University of Manitoba Canada
- University of Melbourne Scholarship 2022
- Tuition Fee Waivers at University of Florida, USA
- European Union Traineeships Program 2021-22
- Clark College International Program Scholarships in USA
Type: Undergraduate, Postgraduate
Value of Awards: £2,000
Number of Awards: Not Specified
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must be enrolling in Civil Engineering BEng (Hons) or MEng course.
- Applicants must read all language requirements before applying :
- IELTS Indicator 7.0
- Duolingo English Test 120
- TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition 95