The cut off mark of the Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) for admission into 2019/2020 academic session has been published online. The details and update on FUOTUOKE cut off mark can be found below.
This is to inform all the aspirants of the Federal University Otuoke that FUOTUOKE Cut Off Mark For 2018/2019 Academic Session has been released by the management of the Federal University Otuoke University.
What Is Cut Off Mark?
Cut off mark or Cut off Point is a minimum Mark required from candidates by a particular school (Universities, Polytechnics or Colleges of Education) in order for them to qualify or to participate in the School’s Post-UTME Screening exercise.
Or it can also be seen as the minimum point a student applying for admission must attain in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME or JAMB) and or Post-Utme/Screening Exercise in order to be considered for admission into a particular school.
Federal University Otuoke JAMB Cut Off Mark For 2018/2019
This is the minimum JAMB cut off mark required from candidates who applied for admission into the Federal University Otuoke University.
Before candidates can qualify to sit for or write FUOTUOKE post-UTME exam, they are required to have passed the minimum JAMB Score set by the school.
The Federal University Otuoke cut off mark for 2019/2020 session is not out yet but as at 2018/2019 the cut off mark was 150. This means that all those who wrote JAMB And Scored up to 150 or a minimum of 150 are eligible to buy FUOTUOKE Post-Utme or Admission form and also sit for the Examination should there be.
All those who scored less than 150 (149,120,125,130,139, etc) are to note that the Federal University Otuoke Bayelsa will not accept them for admission.
SEE OTHER FUOTUOKE RELATED POSTS:
SEE OTHER POSTS:
- University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) JAMB Cut Off Mark 2019/2020
- Delta State University (DELSU) JAMB Cut Off Mark 2019/2020
- University of Benin (UNIBEN) JAMB Cut Off Mark 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Statistics 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Biochemistry 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Microbiology 2019/2020
- JAMB Recommended Textbooks For Biology 2019/2020
- JAMB Recommended Textbooks For Chemistry 2019/2020