Ferris State University (FSU or Ferris) is a public university in Big Rapids, Michigan that was founded in 1884 as the Big Rapids Industrial School. With 14,560 students studying on campus, at one of 19 off-campus locations across the state, or online, it is the state’s ninth-largest institution. Eight academic colleges offer two- and four-year degrees, as well as graduate degrees.
Why would like to study at Ferris State University? Ferris State University is known for its high-quality, engaging programs both locally and nationally. Its central location in Michigan makes it a popular choice for both domestic and international students because it provides total convenience.
TOP 10 ON GOING SCHOLARSHIP IN USA ,CANADA ,AUSTRALIA And UNITED KINGDOM
Are you interested to study in USA CANADA AUSTRALIA And UNITED KINGDOM
This is a great Platform for Fully Funded Scholarships for Undergraduates and Postgraduates Studies, Eligible for Developing Countries all over the world, who has passion for educati0on Abroad with Stipend fees and flight tickets .
- Master’s Scholarships at College of Europe, Belgium
- RRC Students’ Association International Students Scholarships in Canada
- World Trade Organization (WTO) 2021-2022 Young Professionals Programme
- California Baptist University Scholarships-2021
- Auckland University of Technology (AUT) International Academic Achievement Scholarship
- International Scholarship at University of Manitoba Canada
- University of Melbourne Scholarship 2022
- Tuition Fee Waivers at University of Florida, USA
- European Union Traineeships Program 2021-22
- Clark College International Program Scholarships in USA
Application Deadline: February 15, 2022
- University or Organization: Ferris State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,000 per year
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Students of all international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any undergraduate program offered at FSU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students need a 3.25/4.0 GPA.
- Test requirement: 22 ACT, 1080* SAT, 67 TOEFL, 6.0 IELTS, or 100 Duolingo
- Renewal cumulative GPA: 2.75
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply to FSU online via its application portal. All international applicants will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide official and original transcripts, both in their original language and in English are required for secondary schools and colleges that they have attended and a copy of the identification page(s) of your passport.
- Admission Requirements: Students must check and fulfill all entry requirements for international undergraduate students.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 96
- IELTS – 7.5
- Duolingo – 120
Ferris State University will provide an award amount of $2,000 per year/$8,000 for four years towards their degree studies.