This post contains what Electrical Engineering is about, admission requirement to study Electrical Engineering in Nigeria Universities, places one can work with a degree in Electrical Engineering.
All JAMB and WAEC candidates who are interested in studying or having a career in Electrical Engineering are hereby informed that JAMB and WAEC subject combination for Electrical Engineering for 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
What is Electrical Engineering about?
Electrical Engineering with the study and application of electricity, electronics, and electromagnetism
Electrical engineers typically hold a degree in electrical engineering or electronic engineering.
This particular branch provides students with a wide range of fundamental knowledge in core disciplines such as communications, micro-electronics, signal processing, radio frequency design, control systems, micro-processors, power generation and electrical machines.
Electrical engineers work in a very wide range of industries and the skills required are likewise variable. These range from basic circuit theory to the management skills required of a project manager.
Other JAMB Related Posts
- JAMB 2019/2020 Form is Out Registration Guidelines And Procedures
- JAMB Profile Creation 2019- How To Easily Create And Update Your Profile
- JAMB Change Of Course & Institution Plus Correction Of Data
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Civil Engineering 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Mechanical Engineering 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Chemical Engineering 2019/2020
JAMB UTME Subject Combination For Electrical Engineering?
For you to be on a safe side it is better if you aim for a score of 180 – 200 and above in JAMB UTME because anything short of that may deny you of Admission/Post UTME. Of course, if you have a score below 180, you can consider College of Education or Polytechnic.
JAMB UTME subject combination (subject to write in jamb) for Electrical Engineering are
- Use of English