This post contains what Economics is about, admission requirement to study Economics in Nigeria Universities, places one can work with a degree in Economics.
All JAMB and WAEC candidates who are interested in studying or having a career in Economics are hereby informed that JAMB and WAEC subject combination for Economics for 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
What is Economics about?
Economics deals is divided between micro-economic concepts — supply and demand, labor and capital markets, tax incidence, comparative advantage, international trade, and benefit-cost analysis — and macroeconomic issues, such as economic growth, unemployment, inflation, national income and product accounting, the banking system, and
The study of economics can also provide valuable knowledge for making decisions in everyday life. It offers a tool with which to approach questions about the desirability of a particular financial investment opportunity, whether or not to attend college or graduate school, the benefits and costs of alternative careers, and the likely impacts of public policies including universal health care and a higher minimum wage
A degree in economics prepares students for setting things such as law school, MBA programs, programs in public policy and administration, master’s and PhD programs in economics, and graduate school in other business and social science disciplines.
Other JAMB Related Posts
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Banking&Finance 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Business Administration 2019/2020
- JAMB 2019/2020 Form is Out Registration Guidelines And Procedures
- JAMB Profile Creation 2019- How To Easily Create And Update Your Profile
- JAMB Change Of Course & Institution Plus Correction Of Data
- How To Check Admission Status On JAMB CAPS Portal & JAMB CAPS Admission
JAMB UTME Subject Combination For Economics?
For you to be on a safe side it is better if you aim for a score of 180 – 200 and above in JAMB UTME because anything short of that may deny you of Admission/Post UTME. Of course, if you have a score below 180, you can consider College of Education or Polytechnic.
JAMB UTME subject combination (subject to write in jamb) for Economics are
- Use of English
- Any of Government, History, Geography, Literature in English,French and CRK/IRK.