This post contains what Computer Science is about, admission requirement to study Computer Science in Nigeria Universities, places one can work with a degree in Computer Science.
All JAMB and WAEC candidates who are interested in studying or having a career in Computer Science are hereby informed that JAMB and WAEC subject combination for Computer Science for 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
What is Computer Science about?
This post will help you decide on whether pursuing a degree in computer science is what you want. Below am going to give you detailed points about what computer science involves and other related to it.
- Computer Science is the study of the theory, experimentation, and engineering that form the basis for the design and use of computer systems. It can also be defined as the study of automating algorithmic processes. A computer scientist specializes in the theory of computation and the design of computational systems.
- Computer scientist also deals with programming language and other complex systems.
- With the help of computer scientist human-computer interaction becomes easier for us.
Other JAMB Related Posts
- JAMB 2019/2020 Form is Out Registration Guidelines And Procedures
- JAMB Profile Creation 2019- How To Easily Create And Update Your Profile
- JAMB Change Of Course & Institution Plus Correction Of Data
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Electrical Engineering 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Civil Engineering 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Chemical Engineering 2019/2020
JAMB UTME Subject Combination For Computer Science?
For you to be on a safe side it is better if you aim for a score of 180 – 200 and above in JAMB UTME because anything short of that may deny you of Admission/Post UTME. Of course, if you have a score below 180, you can consider College of Education or Polytechnic.
JAMB UTME subject combination (subject to write in jamb) for Computer Science are
- Use of English
- Choose one from Biology, Chemistry, Agric Science, Economics and Geography