This scholarship will give 20% tuition fee reduction towards any UG or PG program at UTAS to international students while they are unable to travel to Australia due to COVID-19 travel restrictions. All international students are eligible to apply.
The University of Tasmania is a public research university ranked 303rd in QS Global World Rankings and is one of the top public universities in Australia. It strives to continually evolve and transform to meet the challenges and opportunities that face us.
TOP 10 ON GOING SCHOLARSHIP IN USA ,CANADA ,AUSTRALIA And UNITED KINGDOM
Are you interested to study in USA CANADA AUSTRALIA And UNITED KINGDOM
This is a great Platform for Fully Funded Scholarships for Undergraduates and Postgraduates Studies, Eligible for Developing Countries all over the world, who has passion for educati0on Abroad with Stipend fees and flight tickets .
- Master’s Scholarships at College of Europe, Belgium
- RRC Students’ Association International Students Scholarships in Canada
- World Trade Organization (WTO) 2021-2022 Young Professionals Programme
- California Baptist University Scholarships-2021
- Auckland University of Technology (AUT) International Academic Achievement Scholarship
- International Scholarship at University of Manitoba Canada
- University of Melbourne Scholarship 2022
- Tuition Fee Waivers at University of Florida, USA
- European Union Traineeships Program 2021-22
- Clark College International Program Scholarships in USA
Why choose to study at the University of Tasmania? The University of Tasmania is a globally known university with a high dedication to the stewardship of learning and knowledge, academic freedom, excellence, and integrity. At UTAS, they give a strong emphasis on practical learning in order to prepare students for their future careers. UTAS also offers an excellent student support system.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Tasmania
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor or Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students from all overseas countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake any undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at UTAS.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be first-time UG or PG applicants at UTAS.
- The applicants must be offshore international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: International students are required to log in to the university portal and submit their admission applications. There is no separate application required for the opportunity , all applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Personal statement
- Country specific academic requirements
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to meet the general admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 76
- PTE – 50
- CAE- Grade C
- CPE – Grade C
- Cambridge BCE – Grade C
- UTAS English for Academic Purposes – 60%