This post contains what Civil Engineering is about, admission requirement to study Civil Engineering in Nigeria Universities, places one can work with a degree in Civil Engineering.
All JAMB and WAEC candidates who are interested in studying or having a career in Civil Engineering are hereby informed that JAMB and WAEC subject combination for Civil Engineering for 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
What is Civil Engineering about?
Civil Engineering is a professional engineering discipline that deals with the design, construction, and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment, including works such as roads, bridges, canals, dams, airports, sewerage systems, pipelines, and railways. Civil engineering is traditionally broken into a number of sub-disciplines. It is considered the second-oldest engineering discipline after military engineering, and it is defined to distinguish non-military engineering from military engineering. Civil engineering takes place in the public sector from municipal through to national governments, and in the private sector from individual homeowners through to international companies.
Other JAMB Related Posts
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Mechanical Engineering 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Chemical Engineering 2019/2020
- JAMB 2019/2020 Form is Out Registration Guidelines And Procedures
- JAMB Profile Creation 2019- How To Easily Create And Update Your Profile
- JAMB Change Of Course & Institution Plus Correction Of Data
- How To Check Admission Status On JAMB CAPS Portal & JAMB CAPS Admission
JAMB UTME Subject Combination For Civil Engineering?
For you to be on a safe side it is better if you aim for a score of 180 – 200 and above in JAMB UTME because anything short of that may deny you of Admission/Post UTME. Of course, if you have a score below 180, you can consider College of Education or Polytechnic.
JAMB UTME subject combination (subject to write in jamb) for Civil Engineering are
- Use of English