This post contains what Business Administration is about, admission requirement to study Business Administration in Nigeria Universities, places one can work with a degree in Business Administration.
All JAMB and WAEC candidates who are interested in studying or having a career in Business Administration are hereby informed that JAMB and WAEC subject combination for Business Administration for 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
What is Business Administration about?
Business Administration as a course covers core curriculum typically covers topics, such as accounting, marketing, finance, and more. It takes four (4)years to cover in Nigeria.
The course lays the basic foundation for education in business administration principles. It enables you to understand the dynamics of company operations. To broaden horizons after completing the program, you can study towards the Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree.
See where you can work with a degree in Business Administration below
Other JAMB Related Posts
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Accounting 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Agriculture 2019/2020
- JAMB 2019/2020 Form is Out Registration Guidelines And Procedures
- JAMB Profile Creation 2019- How To Easily Create And Update Your Profile
- JAMB Change Of Course & Institution Plus Correction Of Data
- How To Check Admission Status On JAMB CAPS Portal & JAMB CAPS Admission
JAMB UTME Subject Combination For Business Administration?
For you to be on a safe side it is better if you aim for a score of 180 – 200 and above in JAMB UTME because anything short of that may deny you of Admission/Post UTME. Of course, if you have a score below 180, you can consider College of Education or Polytechnic.
JAMB UTME subject combination (subject to write in jamb) for Business Administration are
- Use of English
- Any other Social Science subject