What is BUK cut off mark for Accounting 2020/2021? If you want to know the cut off mark of Bayero University Kano for Accounting in BUK then am very happy to inform you that BUK cut off mark for Accounting has been made available here in this post.
Having made the introduction above concerning BUK Cut Off Mark required to study Accounting, This is a notice to all candidates that BUK Accounting cut off mark for 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the management of Bayero University Kano.
Before we proceed, let us do a brief introduction on what Accounting cut off mark is all about. First of all, cut off mark is a minimum mark or score that is required in JAMB for a candidate who wish to gain admission into a particular school.
Therefore, Accounting cut off mark is a minimum mark or score that a candidate who wish to study and be considered for admission into Accounting in Bayero University Kano need to score in JAMB result before the person can apply for admission.
TOP 10 ON GOING SCHOLARSHIP IN USA ,CANADA ,AUSTRALIA And UNITED KINGDOM
Are you interested to study in USA CANADA AUSTRALIA And UNITED KINGDOM
This is a great Platform for Fully Funded Scholarships for Undergraduates and Postgraduates Studies, Eligible for Developing Countries all over the world, who has passion for educati0on Abroad with Stipend fees and flight tickets .
- Master’s Scholarships at College of Europe, Belgium
- RRC Students’ Association International Students Scholarships in Canada
- World Trade Organization (WTO) 2021-2022 Young Professionals Programme
- California Baptist University Scholarships-2021
- Auckland University of Technology (AUT) International Academic Achievement Scholarship
- International Scholarship at University of Manitoba Canada
- University of Melbourne Scholarship 2022
- Tuition Fee Waivers at University of Florida, USA
- European Union Traineeships Program 2021-22
- Clark College International Program Scholarships in USA
BUK Cut Off Mark for Accounting
Without wasting much time, take note that BUK cut off mark for Accounting is 180. To gain admission to study Accounting in BUK, you need to have scored exactly 180 or above in JAMB before you can qualify to buy Bayero University Kano post UTME form and be considered for admission.You can also checkout JAMB Cut off mark here.
To be on the safer side, you need to score higher than the BUK cut off mark provided above for you to have a higher edge of getting admission to study Accounting. See JAMB subject combination for Accounting here or you can check JAMB subject combination for all courses here.
Other Recommended Updates
- JAMB Latest News
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Result
- JAMB Syllabus For All Subjects
- JAMB Recommended Textbooks For All Subjects