This post contains what Botany is about, admission requirement to study Botany in Nigeria Universities, places one can work with a degree in Botany.
All JAMB and WAEC candidates who are interested in studying or having a career in Botany are hereby informed that JAMB and WAEC subject combination for Botany for 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
What is Botany about?
Botany is a branch of biological science that focuses on the study of plants and how they survive and interact with other living and nonliving things in the environment. At the undergraduate and graduate levels, the curriculum for a botany degree typically consists of lecture-based courses, labs and field research
It is a good course because it helps to increase and improve our supply of medicines, foods, fibres, building materials, and other plant products. Students who study this course are equipped with the knowledge of ensuring that the role of plants in the life of the individual and the nation’s economy and existence is adequately emphasized.
See various careers you can get with a degree in Botany below and also subject combinations to qualify for the degree.
Other JAMB Related Posts
- JAMB 2019/2020 Form is Out Registration Guidelines And Procedures
- JAMB Profile Creation 2019- How To Easily Create And Update Your Profile
- JAMB Change Of Course & Institution Plus Correction Of Data
- How To Check Admission Status On JAMB CAPS Portal & JAMB CAPS Admission
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Soil Science 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Economics 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Microbiology 2019/2020
JAMB UTME Subject Combination For Botany?
For you to be on a safe side it is better if you aim for a score of 180 – 200 and above in JAMB UTME because anything short of that may deny you of Admission/Post UTME. Of course, if you have a score below 180, you can consider College of Education or Polytechnic.
JAMB UTME subject combination (subject to write in jamb) for Botany are
- Use of English
- And any other Science subject.