This post contains what Biochemistry is about, admission requirement to study Biochemistry in Nigeria Universities, places one can work with a degree in Biochemistry.
All JAMB and WAEC candidates who are interested in studying or having a career in Biochemistry are hereby informed that JAMB and WAEC subject combination for Biochemistry for 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
What is Biochemistry about?
Biochemistry course introduces students to the basic ways in which chemistry affects life processes. Typically, introductory biochemistry classes include both lab and lecture components and incorporate organic, inorganic, physical and analytical chemistry processes.
You will also study the actions of enzymes, and how they can be inhibited by drugs, as well as genetic engineering and molecular biology.
Other JAMB Related Posts
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Medical Laboratory Science 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Nursing 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Veterinary Medicine 2019/2020
- JAMB 2019/2020 Form is Out Registration Guidelines And Procedures
- JAMB Profile Creation 2019- How To Easily Create And Update Your Profile
- JAMB Change Of Course & Institution Plus Correction Of Data
- How To Check Admission Status On JAMB CAPS Portal & JAMB CAPS Admission
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Soil Science 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Economics 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Microbiology 2019/2020
JAMB UTME Subject Combination For Biochemistry?
For you to be on a safe side it is better if you aim for a score of 180 – 200 and above in JAMB UTME because anything short of that may deny you of Admission/Post UTME. Of course, if you have a score below 180, you can consider College of Education or Polytechnic.
JAMB UTME subject combination (subject to write in jamb) for Biochemistry are
- Use of English
- Choose between Physics or Mathematics.