This post contains what Banking&Finance is about, admission requirement to study Banking&Finance in Nigeria Universities, places one can work with a degree in Banking&Finance.
All JAMB and WAEC candidates who are interested in studying or having a career in Banking&Finance are hereby informed that JAMB and WAEC subject combination for Banking&Finance for 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
What is Banking&Finance about?
- It is a Four year bachelor’s degree program and graduates of this course learn a series of topics cutting across economics, accounting, banking and so much more.
- Banking&Finance deals with different banking sector in Nigeria and it is not just paying money into an Account and Withdrawing money that is involved, Topics in Economics and Finance are also brought into the course so as to help students learn how they are applied in the banking sector.
Other JAMB Related Posts
- JAMB 2019/2020 Form is Out Registration Guidelines And Procedures
- JAMB Profile Creation 2019- How To Easily Create And Update Your Profile
- JAMB Change Of Course & Institution Plus Correction Of Data
- How To Check Admission Status On JAMB CAPS Portal & JAMB CAPS Admission
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Business Administration 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Accounting 2019/2020
JAMB UTME Subject Combination For Banking&Finance?
For you to be on a safe side it is better if you aim for a score of 180 – 200 and above in JAMB UTME because anything short of that may deny you of Admission/Post UTME. Of course, if you have a score below 180, you can consider College of Education or Polytechnic.
JAMB UTME subject combination (subject to write in jamb) for Banking&Finance are
- Use of English
- One Social Science subject
- Any other subject