Auckland University of Technology (AUT) provides this scholarship to recognise and support top achieving international students in their journey in becoming great graduates of AUT.
- 1. Applicants must be full-fee paying international students (Note: International students are students who are neither citizens, permanent residents nor resident visa holders of New Zealand or Australia).
- 2. Applicants must have a current and valid conditional or unconditional offer to study at an AUT programme (Bachelor degree level or above, excluding doctoral and at least 120 points) commencing in Semester One 2022.
- 3. Applications can be currently onshore in New Zealand or offshore. If applicants are starting their programme online and offshore, they must be enrolled full-time (i.e. 120 points) and indicate their willingness to come to New Zealand and study onshore once the border restrictions ease, or be eligible under the border exception category
- 4. Applicants can be previous AUT students, who are applying for a higher level programme(e.g. an AUT bachelor degree graduate applying for a master’s programme).
- 5. Applicants will be asked to provide their AUT Student ID in the box provided on the application form.
- 6. Scholarships are awarded on academic merit and the quality of the applicant’s personal statement.
- 7. Applicants are required to declare if they have applied for other scholarships both internally (i.e. awarded by AUT) and externally (e.g. government scholarships). The selection committee will take this into consideration.
November and May each year
|Value of Award:||$20,000 contribution to fees|
|No. of awards:||Five|
|Tenure:||The scholarship is awarded for one year only|
How do students apply?
Application is through the AUT online scholarship portal. Applicants must complete the AUT International Academic Achievement Scholarship application online from the link provided on this page. Applicants are required to upload:
1. Current and valid conditional or unconditional offer to study at an AUT programme (Bachelor degree level or above excluding Doctoral).
2. Detailed academic transcript with grading scale of the most recent qualification.
3. Completion certificate (e.g. bachelor degree certificate).
4. A personal statement (maximum 200 words) explaining why you are applying for the scholarship, and what it would mean to you to receive it.
5. A letter of reference from your current institution or school, outlining your academic achievement and why you are deserving of this scholarship. All documentation must be uploaded by the closing date otherwise the application will be considered ineligible.
Applications will be shortlisted and selected by the selection committee comprising of representatives from AUT International. Selection will be based on demonstrated academic excellence, strength of personal statement and letter of reference.
TOP 10 ON GOING SCHOLARSHIP IN USA ,CANADA ,AUSTRALIA And UNITED KINGDOM
Are you interested to study in USA CANADA AUSTRALIA And UNITED KINGDOM
This is a great Platform for Fully Funded Scholarships for Undergraduates and Postgraduates Studies, Eligible for Developing Countries all over the world, who has passion for educati0on Abroad with Stipend fees and flight tickets .
- Master’s Scholarships at College of Europe, Belgium
- RRC Students’ Association International Students Scholarships in Canada
- World Trade Organization (WTO) 2021-2022 Young Professionals Programme
- California Baptist University Scholarships-2021
- Auckland University of Technology (AUT) International Academic Achievement Scholarship
- International Scholarship at University of Manitoba Canada
- University of Melbourne Scholarship 2022
- Tuition Fee Waivers at University of Florida, USA
- European Union Traineeships Program 2021-22
- Clark College International Program Scholarships in USA
How and when do students learn of the decision?
Applicants will be notified of the outcome by email from the University Scholarships Office as soon as possible after the panel have meet.
What conditions are attached to acceptance of this award?
The scholarship will be paid as a compulsory fees credit towards the first year of study at AUT in two instalments, at the beginning of each semester.
Who else has information about this award?
University Scholarships Office: [email protected]
For guidelines, application forms and more information about this award contact:
Auckland University of Technology
Phone: +64 9 921 9837
Email: [email protected]