This post contains what Architecture is about, admission requirement to study Architecture in Nigeria Universities, places one can work with a degree in Architecture.
All JAMB and WAEC candidates who are interested in studying or having a career in Architecture are hereby informed that JAMB and WAEC subject combination for Architecture for 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
What is Architecture about?
Architecture is concerned with the design and construction of buildings in their sociological, technical and environmental contexts.
Architects are the licensed professionals trained in the art and science of building. They are involved in all the phases of the construction of a building i.e. the functional, safety, economical and have to satisfy the needs of its occupants. They are responsible for the planning, designing and supervision of construction works for houses, office buildings, skyscrapers, landscapes, and even entire cities.
Architects are also sought for their technical advice to plan, improve or beautify landscapes (that is the field of landscape architecture), highways, entire towns, estates, historical monuments, etc
Other JAMB Related Posts
- JAMB 2019/2020 Form is Out Registration Guidelines And Procedures
- JAMB Profile Creation 2019- How To Easily Create And Update Your Profile
- JAMB Change Of Course & Institution Plus Correction Of Data
- How To Check Admission Status On JAMB CAPS Portal & JAMB CAPS Admission
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Soil Science 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Economics 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Industrial Chemistry 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Electrical Engineering 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Petroleum Engineering 2019/2020
JAMB UTME Subject Combination For Architecture?
For you to be on a safe side it is better if you aim for a score of 180 – 200 and above in JAMB UTME because anything short of that may deny you of Admission/Post UTME. Of course, if you have a score below 180, you can consider College of Education or Polytechnic.
JAMB UTME subject combination (subject to write in jamb) for Architecture are
- Any of Chemistry, Geography, Biology and Economics.