What is AKSU cut off mark for Microbiology 2020/2021? If you want to know the cut off mark of Akwa Ibom State University for Microbiology in AKSU then am very happy to inform you that AKSU cut off mark for Microbiology has been made available here in this post.
Having made the introduction above concerning AKSU Cut Off Mark required to study Microbiology, This is a notice to all candidates that AKSU Microbiology cut off mark for 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the management of Akwa Ibom State University.
Before we proceed, let us do a brief introduction on what Microbiology cut off mark is all about. First of all, cut off mark is a minimum mark or score that is required in JAMB for a candidate who wish to gain admission into a particular school.
Therefore, Microbiology cut off mark is a minimum mark or score that a candidate who wish to study and be considered for admission into Microbiology in Akwa Ibom State University need to score in JAMB result before the person can apply for admission.
TOP 10 ON GOING SCHOLARSHIP IN USA ,CANADA ,AUSTRALIA And UNITED KINGDOM
Are you interested to study in USA CANADA AUSTRALIA And UNITED KINGDOM
This is a great Platform for Fully Funded Scholarships for Undergraduates and Postgraduates Studies, Eligible for Developing Countries all over the world, who has passion for educati0on Abroad with Stipend fees and flight tickets .
- Master’s Scholarships at College of Europe, Belgium
- RRC Students’ Association International Students Scholarships in Canada
- World Trade Organization (WTO) 2021-2022 Young Professionals Programme
- California Baptist University Scholarships-2021
- Auckland University of Technology (AUT) International Academic Achievement Scholarship
- International Scholarship at University of Manitoba Canada
- University of Melbourne Scholarship 2022
- Tuition Fee Waivers at University of Florida, USA
- European Union Traineeships Program 2021-22
- Clark College International Program Scholarships in USA
So, for you to gain admission into AKSU to study the course in question; you need to pass the AKSU Cut Off Mark that has been set by the management specifically for those intending to study Microbiology.
AKSU Cut Off Mark for Microbiology
Without wasting much time, take note that AKSU cut off mark for Microbiology is A160. To gain admission to study Microbiology in AKSU, you need to have scored exactly A160 or above in JAMB before you can qualify to buy Akwa Ibom State University post UTME form and be considered for admission.You can also checkout JAMB Cut off mark here.
To be on the safer side, you need to score higher than the AKSU cut off mark provided above for you to have a higher edge of getting admission to study Microbiology. See JAMB subject combination for Microbiology here or you can check JAMB subject combination for all courses here.
Other Recommended Updates
- JAMB Latest News
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Result
- JAMB Syllabus For All Subjects
- JAMB Recommended Textbooks For All Subjects