This post contains what Accounting is about, admission requirement to study Accounting in Nigeria Universities, places one can work with a degree in Accounting.
All JAMB and WAEC candidates who are interested in studying or having a career in Accounting are hereby informed that JAMB and WAEC subject combination for Accounting for 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
What is Accounting about?
Accounting it is the process of creating and retaining financial records for business purposes. Businesses of any type are obliged to keep a record of transactions, one of the main reasons for doing this is so that there will be evidence of any transaction that is being carried out and also it shows that they pay adequate tax each year.
For you to be a good accountant, One must be able to communicate complex financial data and business projections clearly and concisely because accountants are often called upon to give presentations, lead teams, and work closely with many other departments in their company. So for you to be able to accomplish this you must be very good with communicating.
Studying accounting helps students cover wide varieties of higher-level courses that cover financial accounting theory, cost accounting, auditing, advanced accounting topics, federal income tax, business law, and accounting information systems. The program is results-oriented and extends beyond theories and conceptual understanding to practical application.
Other JAMB Related Posts
- JAMB 2019/2020 Form is Out Registration Guidelines And Procedures
- JAMB Profile Creation 2019- How To Easily Create And Update Your Profile
- JAMB Change Of Course & Institution Plus Correction Of Data
- How To Check Admission Status On JAMB CAPS Portal & JAMB CAPS Admission
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Pharmacy 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Microbiology 2019/2020
- JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Computer Science 2019/2020
JAMB UTME Subject Combination For Accounting?
For you to be on a safe side it is better if you aim for a score of 180 – 200 and above in JAMB UTME because anything short of that may deny you of Admission/Post UTME. Of course, if you have a score below 180, you can consider College of Education or Polytechnic.
JAMB UTME subject combination (subject to write in jamb) for Accounting are
- Use of English
- Any other Social Science subject